In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Double-page supporter
@mmscans welp now the cat girls have to die

@Paradoxicull technically not her uncle, more like dad copy? born from nothing you can't have sibling, and it just making a fresh copy when it expires

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised they just killed her, after chap 46's hint that there was something "off" about her behavior I was thinking there'd be some kind of redemption. "Oh she thinks she's manipulating Guzerbahn but Guzerbahn's actually manipulating her!" or something like that.

Thanks for the chapter though, I'd totally forgotten that this never finished.

Supporter
Well that felt a little abrupt.

Still, great job considering that they damn well dropped it at the final hurdle. I think LHT are having some in-group drama atm.

Dex-chan lover
@Paradoxicull : It's related to something Misuzu complained about earlier, in that Gaia prevent her from actually explaining the whole soul mate thing. Why? Fuck know. Maybe to avoid early despair upon realizing that the soul mate wasn't born into this world (i.e. Misuzu was born on Earth initially and Gaia just hijacked the summoning magic to pull her over here)

But the issue is that nobody truly understand what kind of being a soul mate of the demon king is.
It's not just a person he love romantically (and doesn't have to be)
It's literally a being that calm their soul and thus keep them from going insane.

The fact that Viola was even on the mindset that think the soul mate is just a fancy slang for lover is saying something about how little is actually known about it.

Do you need someone to proofread it? There are just too many things wrong here!
I’m hoping this translation made more sense to you guys then me
I’m pretty sure you meant to use “than” there, that’s what you use when doing a comparison.
Also “ Feint” and “faint” means completely different things! I think you meant the latter, but put in the former, I don’t get how you can Mistake those though! These aren’t even things related to the story that you got wrong!
Thank you and sorry for such a harsh criticism @mmscans

Group Leader
@ArpanaR all good. I rushed this Tl in about 35~ minutes from starting it, so I kind of just blew through the words I understood. I also see I actually just straight up skipped a word.

Minor spelling errors aside (feint should be faint, etc) the translation was fine. Though it's also been months since I last read any of this manga so I barely recall what was even going on or what anybodies names were or what they called the mcguffins, so Idr what the "purple soul" was

Thanks for finishing this series for us.
Your translation was better than government work :p

This abrupt ending reeks of axing. At the same time, I think this is as good a stopping point as one could hope for when suddenly getting canceled.
There are loose ends, certainly, but we've pretty much known how this story was going to end for at least a dozen chapters now.

Sappiness incoming!

As one of the first manga that introduced me to the isekai genre, I'm sad to see it go. That said, I'd much rather have it end now than stretch on forever and become a husk of its former self.
For all the good times, for all lovely characters and stories, for introducing me to my now favorite genre of manga, and for lifting my spirits every time I spotted a new update was up, thank you Abandoned Kitten Scans, LHTranslation, and Murdoch Murdoch Scans, thank you Fujima Miya and Murakami Yuichi, and thank you Black Healer.

Dex-chan lover
Ending rushed, dropped. I’m never gonna read another new chapter in this series again. I’m done with this manga

Jokes aside, thanks for finishing the manga, kinda sad about it ending so abruptly, but glad to read the conclusion at least

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t realize the other group dropped it.... hope they didn’t drop last boss cause the rams are a bit further and they haven’t updated that either (but they have updated other works they were translating). Anyways, thanks for translating this for us.

But, wow, this feels like an ending of a manga that got axed lol. So rushed. I feel bad for that Viola woman tbh.

Dex-chan lover
... That's such a rushed ending...
Thanks for ending it. (Though, I would have liked for it to continue a bit more)

Group Leader
@StolenGene I forwarded it to the artist.
Ma7zVTZ.png

Thank you very much for translating this last chapter. The translation was good enough for me to see how the story ends.

Group Leader
@mmscans I seriously hope you remembered to remove the translation groups names, including your own, out of the comment before you sent it to them.

Users who are viewing this thread