In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

Nani..tf? So many stories are having rushed/sh*t endings. Like 100 chapters of slow story development and then BAM!, 1 chapter to finish everything. Like dude...

Wow, thanks for picking it up for us so we could at least have an ending but bruh... what the hell is this shitty ending, there where better opportunities where to end the story throughout the manga, this just feels shitty and rushed

Dex-chan lover
@That_ylda like an axed ending... with no care whether people were happy with the destination with the journey being hit or miss. I prefered the earlier chapter. Would have made more sense to have an arc of her living in the demon lands since ya know, she is the demon lords chosen or w.e

OSC

Thank you scanlator for doing the last chapter!! That would've sucked. Even if it's a...very bland and unsatisfying final chapter, it's better than waiting expecting more not realizing it was dropped with only one chapter to go lmao.

I can't believe LH seriously dropped this right before the last chapter. And I never would known until now. Hooray for our good samaritan!

Aggregator gang
Revisiting this and I feel exactly how I felt a year ago. This was so much better when she was just going around discovering this new world, making friends, making herself helpful, going shopping, etc. It took an immediate nosedive with the formal introduction of the demon king romantic interest and the fated lover plot. A very charming young woman with her own agency, trying her best to navigate life in a new place, immediately turned into some soppy pathetic brainwashed thing.

Ugh. At least there's some closure I guess.

feel like something was missing. i expected that elf to be pretty strong and atleast injure the king while he s blindsided by misuzu or try to erase the girls memories and make up some lie as to why it happened. =_='

but authors choice looks nice in that dress though wedding and when she became queen.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THE LAST CHAPTER!! I promise it did makes sense

But like .. that was the freaking ending? This was hellllaaaa rushed, the beginning of the story was so good! To the end it started dragging but that ending 😑 I want to waggle my finger at the author.

Thank you so much for translating the last chap!! The ending was pretty rushed, reminds me of a popular manga whose ending went pretty fast lmao at least they got married ig????? Good for misizu, rly

Ending felt really rushed? Maybe we got pranked. Idk. Something's not right here tho. I hope there is an epilogue or sumn

Big sad. Thought there would be at least 10 more chapters but this is better than nothing. And at least we know what happens. Now all we can do now is imagine.

I thought it’ll have a few more chapters but it ended alright and thx btw to Murdoch scans for the last chpt. cuz I had forgotten about this manga

Omg there was only one chapter left?????

Ty so much for finishing it off! Because omg resolution!

Thank you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread