In Another World, I'm Called: the Black Healer

I can't believe they actually managed to wrap up an isekai... sure it was a bit rushed but this was at least an actual ending that made sense.

Very good but the ending was so rushed. Disappointing but it was probably going to be axed so at least they gave an ending

The ending was so rushed. They literally wrapped it all up in half a chapter.
Sill, I liked reading this so it's okay <3

im a bit disappointed that the fmc never
punched gaia or actuly took revenge or didn't do anything against the people that wronged her to the max...
i mean if it was a male mc he would get cussed for being a wuss and since not applying the same critisism would also be sexism i can only say what a wussy mc even her pet has more charackter than she

edit: the ending wouldnt have needed to deal with roaches like that slave lord if she wasnt such a wuss. ( that shouldnt be a spoiler since its an euphemism and one thats only clear when the ending is all setup)

I wonder at what chapter would be a good place to stop because the ending was too rushed. You know like let your imagination pick the ending, Chapter 48?

Well...I don't regret reading this. The ending is super rushed like others have said.

The fl has some great moments of realization about her situation and circumstances that I really appreciated.

The romance is very little, imo. I think if you're looking for something to read to pass the time, then you should read this.

I have many complaints about this. So I'll just say this..read it if you have nothing good left to read...

I think this is good, if you wanna read something that is not too heavy or complicated, you can read this

I don't regret reading this, but it suffers from the same pitfalls of similar "teleport to another world where magic exists" tropes: the main character is too OP. There's no growth. We don't see her struggle or grow or learn. It's all just, here's a dangerous situation, oh look the heroine handles it with ease!

Pretty good as a light hearted, not to serious manga.

That said, any semblance of an actual plot or reason to continue the manga pretty much ends as soon as she meets the demon king so you can stop reading pretty might directly after that and not lose anything at all.

The FL is cute but a bit bland, very much a Cookie Cutter main character and there is never much tension that doesnt get resolved quickly.

A good manga if you want something less dense then others.

All in all not a bad read. Although I would’ve liked to have seen more growth from the Mc, maybe more expansion of the world, because it although they did talk about it, the world still felt pretty small. The problems she faced felt more like hiccups than actual problems and the one situation the heroine had found herself in that was dangerous she wasn’t given the opportunity to save herself. Which hindered her growth, in my opinion. I’d give it a 6/10.

Ok ima start reading this it's been under my radar and seems Pretty good so ima read it

Ight I'm done reading it. The manga is not bad but not to good either. I just kinda feel like the mc doesn't really get much development. It's more lighthearted and theres barely any intense situations. Idk honestly its something that I would recommend to read while waiting for some other manga to update.
7.5/10

Besides the ending missing a little something (I'm not sure what, but I don't quite have that full feeling I usually do), this was overall a decent read in my opinion.

This has quite well thought world settings, the mc is kinda plain but she has got a determination that makes her admirable. Quite good manga, the hole was well rounded.

Users who are viewing this thread