In Another World where Baseball is War, a High School Ace Player will Save a Weak Nation - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being called a dog, being belittled at every turn and still losing the bet that was in your favour. Sucks to suck doesn't it?

Dex-chan lover
kind of a bummer ending despite saving their nation from slavery

Dex-chan lover
Noooo why did the harem tag get removed?!

Also, I hate when authors try to gain sympathy with the shitty victim card. The wolves are doing the same thing the rabbits are doing to them, what if the rabbits are being treated like shit too, by some mean carrots?

@Johnpoop2529
Yeah the wolves should have just united with freedom and gone against the rabbits that way they all get enslaved by them and everybody is equally miserable.

Well good on you guys for making a website for the series you’re translating but I guess this’ll be the last chapter I read. It’s a pain to keep track of multiple sites for series updates. Thanks for the entertainment and hope your new site the best!

Dex-chan lover
@ch-apocalypse
I understand conquering them through baseball, but the wolves don’t have to be assholes to them. They’re just hypocrites, not for conquering other people, but for treating them like shit. If they felt guilty about what they were doing, then I could sympathize.

@johnpoop2529
Ah yes let me feel guilty for the people who A. I don't know and B.I'm at war with, that surely will save my tribe and defeat the evil bunnies that are enslaving us
or let me give them fair wages when my country is in crippling debt that's a great solution

let me steal the food from my children so you can have bread that way we all starve together as one big happy family under the foot of another

That was quite obvious on what he was doing even until the change-up. It followed a certain flow you can find in a lot of baseball manga. Well..... maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread