In the Gardens of Gehenna - Ch. 6 - Day and Night

Group Leader
Ha author thought he could bait us, after the fifth time it gets predictable, but man i don't have a clue how this work will develop, reading this is like walking on eggshells all the time, whenever Colin appears i dread her 'father' will show up and do something to her and even Mary :meguuusad:.

Dex-chan lover
The third danger loli!
i wonder how the body i buried 30 years ago is doing now
It's a skill issue to not get rid of the body in a way that will never be found out.
Ha author thought he could bait us, after the fifth time it gets predictable, but man i don't have a clue how this work will develop, reading this is like walking on eggshells all the time, whenever Colin appears i dread her 'father' will show up and do something to her and even Mary :meguuusad:.
I'm sure her father is a good reasonable man who can take "no" as an answer and won't trail his daughter to crush her spirit by capturing her friend, so i'm sure we won't see anything bad.

Dex-chan lover
So I found this after hitting the I'm Feeling Lucky button on the Gyaru tag, and after reading up to here I gotta tell y'all that I really don't think I was very lucky at all.
Reminds me of the day before mangadex was taken down for a bit. I hit that same button...and that is how I found dead tube...i have yet to walk away cause I just need to see how it ends...it's not as crazy as when it hit the middle...but god damn did the twists in the middle catch you off guard...

Dex-chan lover
So...she is the original friend...and has been knowing for a long time about Mary...why care now..unless she knows who the dad is...i went and read the raws...riko is more involved then we knkw people...

Users who are viewing this thread