Inaka ni Kaeru to Yakeni Natsuita Kasshoku Ponytail Shota ga Iru

Power Uploader
Me after reading this:
4fpezv.jpg

Power Uploader
Me after catching up to the manga:
2btqvu.jpg

In all seriousness, this was a damn good read. I hate BL mangas from the bottom of my heart, but this one I have no fucking clue how it enchanted me. I want more. It's like my body is having a conversation with my mind and it goes like this:

My body: Aww this is so wholesome
My mind: NOOOO! DON'T STAND UP!!! THIS IS GAY

I really like this manga despite it being a BL (A very cute and wholesome one). Please support the author if you can so he keeps making more of it, it also seems like that the author is working really hard. I really like the artstyle of this manga, it's very cute, kind of similar to Nisekoi's. And the wholesome moments just makes my day a hundred times better, like the time when Kei asking if a boy giving a lap pillow to another boy is bad, he was genuinely asking that question and it just made me saw "Aww". Kei genuinely cares for his Nii-chan, his Nii-chan barely comes home and he wants to spend all the time he can with his Nii-chan, this makes me so happy. This manga is a solid 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
Okay if i like this, do i count as a shotacon or a lolicon?

Dex-chan lover
My dicks hard and I am not hiding it because this is shotacon and for some reason people don’t make that many FBI jokes in here compared to lolicon content

In any case prprprprpr that arm pits.

Users who are viewing this thread