Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
im liking the mc, he may pull hentai guy faces on the regular, but he knows whats good and doesnt bs justice

MC is trash anyway, so I don't know why he's complaining. He let bandits go after defeating them, even healing them back up. I wonder how many people those bandits have killed and will kill.

Humans feeling "guilt and regret" at killing innocents and enslaving the rest? Fake news!

Dex-chan lover
finally an mc who calls out bs. well slavery. ive read a few mangas with a strong will.

Aggregator gang
@Owyn humans has evolved to be lairs. lying to gain sympathy is a basic survival instinct in humans. guilt and regret only comes when the consequences affects them other related to them.

*random goblin*: "hell yeah, massacre him and his family stomp his cranium, hell yeah"
*a human with long ears* : "you monster, how could you do somethin like this"

Dex-chan lover
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
- some guy who just lived with the status quo, probably

good for him. i hate when mcs just self-serving attitudes so its satisfying to see him call them out and also take a jab at the goddess

Supporter
The writing seems all over the place and the tone is so inconsistent I’m getting whiplash.

Dex-chan lover
hahaha
7a4cKy4.png

all fair love in war blah blah blah. Maybe he would prefer if the rabbits were all killed if being a slave was so odious to him.
FRIEZA: Oh please, everyone's always on about the children. I already tried leaving them alive, but all they do is grow up under my rule or dedicate their pathetic lives to revenge. Usually both. Really, killing them is a kindness. I can retract that kindness if you wish. But then who's the villain?

Heals up bandits and lets them go, slaughters an entire group of goblins on a whim, but anyone who lays a hand on his beastmen waifu race deserves to have their entire country destroyed. Yeah, the author is getting his rocks off with this power fantasy of his

Users who are viewing this thread