Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
So, wait, she brought him here to save the world, but only the human part of it ? Wait, the white, human part of it ?
Right, I forgot. Oh you japan.

Fed-Kun's army
Do it as a ransom against god. Unless the other gods are going to stop you, threaten her that you will fuck up the world, or send you back home. If it just inconveniences her, who cares, shes a fucking kidnapper. Don't let her boobs sway you. Don't be a cowardly japanese guy, go on a murder spree against the kingdom, unless other gods or she's going to stop you.

I don't really want another cowardly japanese MC that has OP powers to do something but doesn't. Or another rapist harem protagonist. I don't care about their circumstances. I don't need character development from one off mob characters.

Dex-chan lover
> I like this Goddess Victoria's character design.
Comparing to other Isekai Goddesses that are too much revealing, this Goddess proves that a simple fashion clothing like what she's wearing is pretty looking well.
And she was a very good onee-chan type as well...

> Battling against an army using MC's skill? I bet what the Goddess meant was, if he continued to level up, insane amount of things he can create and produce will be an absolution OP-ness in this world.
One example would be Nail-Gun. Chain Saw, flame thrower, chemical throwers. Truck-kun, which are essentials in building something and may be available in a home center skill...

Dex-chan lover
Yes, look horrified you trash people. What were you going to do with the dead traveler when the knights came back? "He slipped"?

Goddamn it Victori(Aqua)

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why but the artist's total inability to draw proper feet really bothers me.

😅

i would have had more respect for him if he didn't apologize. He did nothing wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire i concur. drawing feet is hard if you don't have either a bit of feet fetish or a passion for shoes. spare the artist some mercy.

Fed-Kun's army
Unless you focus on the foot, feet are 3 points of articulation which shouldn't be too hard to do, now on the other hand, hands are a complete pain in the ass due to about 22 points of articulation, along with being so commonly seen that any failure to draw them correctly sticks out like nothing else besides a face.

Double-page supporter
The dialogue and story is choppy and not smooth in its flow and transitions. Seems amateurish honestly. Same goes for the art. The author and the artist both have potential, but that doesn't mean it's a guarantee this manga will get better from here on out. May get axed pretty quick for all we know.

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Well, the MC "forgetting about what happened, so everything should be fine" would work if they just attacked him and he didnt wanna them being punished, but they evaded taxes to the kingdom. Are the knights gonna let that go just because the MC "forgot what happened"? Really? xD
After knowing what they did, i would sure as fuck not "forget what happened" and would make the knights turn them into slaves.

@endo54 Dunno what are you talking about. The art style doesnt look anything alike.

Users who are viewing this thread