Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu

I think this i just another isekai slow life with the same general premise. Not special, not good but not bad.

Dex-chan lover
I swear Masaru has been the name of several other isekai dudes even if I can't remember them at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm..
So far so good, no Op skill,
Maybe some that give strategic advantage, but thats much better than those op isekai shit.

Seems like it Will still ended as harem isekai tho

Supporter
Seeing that goddess on the cover art, that's certainly not the last time she'll show up.

what tha heck, i mean who the heck write that description, it sooo very useful.
geez, now i dunno if i'll read this.
guess, i'll just read when it gets top in daily top charters.

Is that even an official description? 'Cause if it's just a rant from whoever that made the manga page for this, it's pretty dodgy seeing description space being used as a rant and only a rant space. I've seen someone using the description space as a status update for their scans project, but at least that one still came with an actual unbiased description.

There's a reason why scanlators are scanlators. They haven't acquired the skills to write or illustrate their own manga, ergo, the description. Kinda refreshing to see a conversational description.

Story? He kills a hob-goblin pretty much by accident and gets welcomed into a rabbit tribe community. (also saves little girl) I suspect Hera will be popping in as well as the con jobber.

Prediction: Enters village and the place is a mess: run-down houses, roads full of chuckholes, fences falling over. I've got a feeling that they'll start him out on a vegetarian diet, but he'll want something else. He'll end up first eating fish, build local industry and develop trade with humans. He's already acquired a club, but may use local materials to craft a bow and arrows. Fun part will be him learning archery.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, alright what's another among many others, followed like a sucker.

Double-page supporter
The description is better written than most isekais too

Users who are viewing this thread