Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu

Masaru is an ordinary middle-aged guy who does construction work on convenience stores and home centers and whatnot.

Do I really need to give you the rest? Reincarnated in a young body, bunch of low-quality skills but are good for his own profession, decides to do construction again, girls with rabbit ears, slow life. You know what you were getting into the minute you saw “Home Center Isekai” in the title, so why are you still reading this and forcing me to write another synopsis for an isekai with the same plot beats as the last three?

Synopsis immortalized.

The typesetting and translations are surprisingly good considering the warning given at the start that this was a noob, one-man attempt. If the scanlator wanted to do more, I would be in support of his efforts. Also description is funny, and as someone that eats isekai manga like a garbage disposal, was appreciated.

Fed-Kun's army
The description is lovely. Rant and all; it's so spot on!

Gotta agree with a number of others, for something claiming to be purely machine translation, this is exceptionally well done, the only explanation is that the scanlator did look at the various alternative meanings listed for words and did judicious rewriting despite their claim not to.
If that isn't the case... I want to know what machine translation service they are using, so I can use it myself!

The author has a sense of humor that appeals to me.
Comedy/parody/send ups of a given genre are my cup of tea.
It would be nice if someone picked this up, as I'd like to see if the author can keep it up at this level.

Why is everyone getting their peckers hard for the goddess? She looks like generic anime chick #1.

Dex-chan lover
. . .to the person who Wrote the Description:
Because it makes us laugh when you give up on trying to write the synopsis of a Isekai

Aggregator gang
Description was great and I gave it a try and it isn’t half-bad, either, surprisingly. Note the lack of a harem tag

Fed-Kun's army
What did the description say? It's covered in salt, I can't see it.

Group Leader
Looks interesting, and read the other chapters after what was translated, will probably pick it up and TL it.

Edit:
Ch 2 finally out, took a while but hey tis out.

Users who are viewing this thread