Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu

Please continue this translation, and hopefully with a faster rate, but I'm grateful anyway as long as you guys keep on translating this. Thank you

Contributor
Third volume cover
MRIVdbO.jpg

Double-page supporter
LMAO this goddess is impatient AF, the world has only been around for like 400 years, and she wants it to rapidly change. Boi, civilization has only been around for 6,000 years, and it took modern humans about 194,000 years to get there. This world is going at hyperspeed.

Edit: Translator is a boss, and fixed the translation issue, therefore, this comment won't make sense now.

Using chopsticks over forks... Typical Japanese elitism. A fork is more flexible and requires less dexterity to use. There is no reason for them to switch over to chopsticks when they already have forks. Only a matter of time when they say that all Japanese food is delicious and is better than the local cuisine.

I thought from the title it will be like "Isekai IKEA", but it is just isekai minecraft again.

@einjineer I don't see how isekai ikea would be interesting. Having a guy magically make furniture that no one can put together with names that make no sense doesn't exactly sound that thrilling.

I REALLY hope this doesn't turn out like the other isekai where the guy becomes basically the office bitch for the demon lord. It has started off interesting but I am not getting my hopes up.

So is this basically IKEA in Another World?
Edit: After reading like five comments down, I realized my 2-second joke wasn't that original. :[

Users who are viewing this thread