Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu

Dex-chan lover
Oh what's this? The reincarnated former fat man continues his story? Meh

Thanks for the updates, story doesn't seem to be too out of the ordinary but I'll continue reading it.

Thus far (CH 4) it is very interesting, I am curios wear it will go from here on out. Especially the MC's stance and his relationships between the various races.
I hope this gets more traction, so the translation gets prioritized cause the raw manga is already at chapter 24.

This has potential to be a 7 or 8/10, glad it's not like the other "slow life" isekais where there isn't really any fighting.

This has a good balance so far.

Muh chopsticks, check.
Muh woman only do kitchen stuff, check.
Muh these people are so stupid who don't even know basic tribal stuff but somehow they have a working village, check.
He haves the blacksmith skill so he's probably gonna make the incredible exotic sword that kills gods aka the Japanese Katana.
There's also the posibility of muh miso soup but he's a construction worker so it will be weird, he will probably make a "Japanese" onsen instead, that's how some human villagers would come to live there.
God, you have to love japancel manga.

no romance and harem so it does not have a heroine?but if it does then i hope the big tiddy cover girl for the thumbnail is the heroine

Poor guy works his ass off and then falls into a lucky isekai situation where he can repeat the same lifestyle but it´s kiiiiinda different

bruh first chapter in
and they said that even gods cant interfere with earth yet Victinias clearly interfered
oh wait theres more
she "summoned"him nearby a human settlement and its clear that the man didnt do anything, he just stood at the place where he was summoned and SHE blames him omfg even worse she had the gall to say "Not onmly that , you got attacked by a goblin and almost died" mc literally only have production skills and you expect him to fight a goblin???
my brain cells are deteriorating.5/10

Dex-chan lover
@PepePatate
Wow. If a God can summon a person, why not summon a person that already has the personality you want instead of trying to force someone to become what you want.

Is what I did in my story, God ran a cosmic search and found three people that had the personality that would do what they needed done, and MC was just the one that got picked. So, since he was specifically chosen due to their already existing personality they had minimal complaints about what was happening.

Dex-chan lover

Okay. Color me all kinds of confused here.

Village original home of rabbit people.

Village chief acting shift as fuck.

Dude points out fresh water well and garden they were hiding.

Villagers all wanna kill MC because now apparently they're gonna "disappear"?

What did I miss?

Damn, an MC with a backbone and personality. This is rare as all heck nowadays.

Still, the art can be extremely creepy at times.

Users who are viewing this thread