Inaka no Kuro Gal JK to Kekkon Shimashita - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I hope there's a volume release of this. It'd be nicer to have the complete picture.

Aggregator gang
I'm obligated to ruin this manga for anyone who stumbled upon it. In the hentai original the main character rapes the girl within like a minute of meeting her, about 5 pages in. It's the good old "rape the girl, apologise. she wants your kids now" thing that hentai does for some reason.
Have fun with your wholesome gyaru romance now :meguusmug:
ruin?:unsure:

Dex-chan lover
GGOp4OcbYAAtW-z.jpg

He's making good progress on the next chapter. Looks like it's going to be beach time folks.

Aggregator gang
I'm obligated to ruin this manga for anyone who stumbled upon it. In the hentai original the main character rapes the girl within like a minute of meeting her, about 5 pages in. It's the good old "rape the girl, apologise. she wants your kids now" thing that hentai does for some reason.
Have fun with your wholesome gyaru romance now :meguusmug:
Wholesome? There wasn't a spec of wholesomeness here even before reading all of the gross lore.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
W

Wholesome? There wasn't a spec of wholesomeness here before reading all of the gross lore.
Well, I assume it'll try its best to act wholesome, because that's what the original did. Like, it would be a great wholesome hentai if you remove that first scene, because they act like it didn't happen and everything's fine and lovely.

Dex-chan lover
Can relate to the measly paperback comment, since i also have one published and been stuck at the dreaded empty page for a year now. One day ill finish it im sure............

Dex-chan lover
What in the absolute fck? Bro give it some time she aint even legal. Srsly ruining the wholesomeness. ( I know this was a ero manga but that is that and this is this)
She's actually legal.... just still in school.... but he's the only one who cares....

Dex-chan lover
I hate to be "that guy", but that's up for debate; being a high schooler, she's anywhere from 15 to 18 and the age of consent in Japan is 16, so there's a 75% chance she is, in fact, legal.

That said, I do agree that jumping straight into sex, even if it were in a more consensual fashion than the R18 version, ruins the wholesomeness that's being setup, so I have no problem with them not boning until much further down the road.
That's completely untrue. The laws in all Japanese prefectures set the age of marriage and consent at 18 or higher. Japan is super lax on sex crimes however.

Makes sense that she doesnt want to use protection if she wants to have a lot of kids, just saying. I feel like this might be a somewhat interesting duo, also its nice that the MMC isnt a complete virgin and was in love before at least.

Users who are viewing this thread