Increase release group block list size :fixed:

There are tons of terrible groups that I never want to accidentally read a release from. Please let me block all of them.

Contributor
I didn't even know there was an upper limit of how many users/groups could be blocked.

What even is the upper limit? 200? 500? 1k? Why would you even need to block that many groups?

After around 20 it stopped adding groups to the list when I blocked them. I could only add a new one after unblocking a group.

Weird. It's also working correctly for me now. For specifics, this is what was happening when I tried to block multiple different groups:

I'd click the block button and it would show the success message, but the group wasn't added to my block list and the block button wasn't changing into the unblock button. This kept happening no matter how many times I clicked the block button on various groups. After I went to my block list and removed a group, I was able to block a new group on the first try.

My best guess is that there was some problem with the site that affected block lists for a while. I guess I'll just wait a while and try later if it happens again.

Thanks for checking, @YumGumYum

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
There's no limit on the group block list, and I'm not sure what's caused that issue for you. If it happens again when you try later, ping me.

Users who are viewing this thread