Ingoku Danchi - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Maternity Monster (4)

Dex-chan lover
This took so long to come, i was beginning to worry the translator dropped the series or something T_T

Thank you for your hard work!

On another note, I had a feeling when she was named Aizen, she was going to be an absolute monster, but good golly what is that ragemode? Is that blood? "Black liquid", scary D:
Anyway, my wildest guess is that Haibara will show up at some point, and show everyone what's in the briefcase. Probably just in the nick of time, right? XD
Still this fight was epic, the facial expressions and everything are drawn so well, you really feel the intensity hahaha, i'm loving every second of this, when i first picked up this series i thought it was just gonna be like numa nurses, where they just torture and bully the main character endlessly, but its actually epic!

I need the next chapter soooooooooooon >,<

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What the crap! Didn't expect this weird manga had this kind of progress

Power Uploader
This took so long to come, i was beginning to worry the translator dropped the series or something T_T
So funny story: Amazon.JP has this thing where you can subscribe to a series and it'll "automatically preorder new volumes for you"... guess what didn't work this time around...

The mangaka took a bit of a break anyway because he's working on volume 5, otherwise I'd probably have noticed sooner lol. Apologies for the delay!

Dex-chan lover
Bro needs to supercharge his Voltaic arm with a car battery or something, they just never seem to stay down...

Users who are viewing this thread