Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing the series! 🙌 We all really appreciate it! 👍

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking up and finishing this series.
It has been pretty amazing.
It is too bad that the manga ended so abruptly like this.
The ending was disappointing, it needed more time to wrap everyone's stories.
Even Neko and Inu's ending was lacking too.
Hopefully this mangaka will give better endings to their other works.

Dex-chan lover
Just saw this one ended, did they ever actually have any GL or was it bait the whole way? I stopped keeping up because it never went anywhere so if someone would spoil it for me that'd be great :02:

Dex-chan lover
Well... I've seen worse endings, I guess?

Everything just lost focus at the end, though. I mean, one of the final chapters was a completely standalone, one-chapter story with no relation to the main cast.

I dunno. Feels like it got axed due to readers getting tired of the sidetracking. I didn't have a big problem with the extra characters being added, except there was never time to breathe. Sure, it was a gag 4-koma, but it's not like it had Pop Team Epic levels of non-continuity.

edit:

Just saw this one ended, did they ever actually have any GL or was it bait the whole way? I stopped keeping up because it never went anywhere so if someone would spoil it for me that'd be great
It was basically bait the whole way. If you were mostly interested in the yuri, this will be a letdown. It had some solid jokes at times but they stopped being fresh after a while. I'd give it a pass even if you were in it for the comedy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, it was a slapstick comedy and it tried really hard to end as one. Not what I and many commenters here wanted but you get what you get.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the ending was until they graduated from school.
But yeah ...
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Just saw this one ended, did they ever actually have any GL or was it bait the whole way? I stopped keeping up because it never went anywhere so if someone would spoil it for me that'd be great :02:
There are some other offical couple, and also i pretty sure Nekoyama's sister have girlfriend. The cast you see in the anime ? still non explict as far as i aware

Dex-chan lover
Damn this got executed hard, thanks for the TL, cant believe ive waited actual years for this

Users who are viewing this thread