IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 12

Thank you for the chapter:)

Also, does your cat have the slow/puzzle food bowls? Maybe that would help her chew it slower lmao

And good luck with your interview!!

I don't wanna be rude but am I the only one who thought the maids looked the same with or with our the lip tint? Like if I looked really hard I'd see the slight difference but at a glance it wasn't that noticeable. May be the whole subtle but elegant look is what the artist was going for but it would have been nice if it was more noticeable.

Thanks for the chapter!! I don't know how to chew when I eat either but unlike your cat I can't regurgitate my food **cries** and good luck with your interview

watch out for Truck-kun when you are on your way to the interview. 😉

good luck with it.

Supporter
Hey first of all good luck on your job interview!!!
Also I hope I don't give unsolicited advice, but My old cat who had passed away used to be a stray before I took her in, so she also gobbled up her food, puked up if it was too much, and continued until she finished everything. I eventually had to give her smaller portions throughout the day instead of one big serving and it worked, so maybe you could try that?

Dex-chan lover
I hope she doesn’t sell more lip balm to the asshole who stole it from the maid. 😔

Dex-chan lover
James Bond sucks here at being a spy.

I hope she does sell more lip balm to the asshole who stole it from the maid. For a hefty price, that is.

Goodluck to your job interview!!! You can do it! I think yes beeswax is the main ingredient for lip balm 😄

Ohoho it seems like she'll have a business selling lip balm. Btw Good luck on the job interview~~

@K707 The artstyle takes away from the huge innovation that lip balm was, but the reason it's so popular is because makeup was used for female entertainers- meaning, non-moisturized, cracked lips is common. So the lip balm is a simple but small color difference- like chapstick, but it moisturizes the lips without it being obvious or getting looked down upon by others. The point of lip balm would've been taken away if it was too obvious in the artstyle, since that would essentially just be lipstick, and i'm sure it would've been weird to suddenly draw cracked, detailed lips but maybe a close up shot of nice lips would've worked tbh.

Thank you for the translation!! good look on your job interview i know how nerve-wrecking it can be

Users who are viewing this thread