IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 18

Geez, your cat is Soo cute 😍 I love your translation, so please don't overwork yourself :))

Thanks for the translation :))

BTW, I just love how badass Iris is 😂

It’s getting so gooood. Thanks for finding time to translate when you’re so busy! Lol did you ever find the planner printables you wanted?

Dex-chan lover
No matter where and when, cute kitty pictures will always make a day a little better.

Yeah, from an outsider's perspective, Iris is conning a whole noble family out of their fortune using this guy as a pawn. All the more reason to fear her, I guess.

Speaking of which, her dynamic with Danny has turned around completely, hasn't it? He went from suspicious to terrified of this cunning monster. Considering she made a joke out of taking him in on treason charges, he's...got good instincts.

Dex-chan lover
dont overwork yourself, take rests and stuff, health issues are awful so be careful

Fed-Kun's army
Eat a lot of nutritious food and rest well, getting sick is very very bad! o3o" And your cat is adorable~♡ o3o
Thanks for the chapter and take your time, hope your work goes well!

CUTE CATS! :D I have two, a male, skinny as a skeleton and eats like a goddamn black hole. And a female that is very shy but also very calm and kind. Their names are Felix and Luna... Dang it, this become more about the cats than Iris setting up the trap :D

the sound that i always saw used to describe the sound of carriage wheels was clatter, as in "the clatter of carriage wheels on cobblestones"

Thank youu for the translations. I'm glad that you're fine now~ Also your cat is sooo cute

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up and man is this entertaining. She's about to end that bitch's whole career(reputation, standing?)
Thanks for the TLs

The cat pics make me miss my neighbour's cat. I'm not allowed pets so that cat was all I had 😢😥
Thnx for the chap~ :3

Users who are viewing this thread