IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@NadiaEliyani Four Friends? That's sounds lame! 😂
Just to be clear, is that group is a 4 person group that already included the main male lead?
If not, you should call it the The Four Companions then... If yes, you should still use it anyway,
since it's sounds pretty okay and not too formal like The Four Camaraderie

Trust me. It literally translates to “four friends”. And since I don’t have access to the Korean raws. I will never know what it actually is. 😭 kakao not available here.
(I found the korean raws.... it makes even less sense)

Its four including the MC.
So you’re all stuck at chp 3... till I find out whatever sounds the best. 🤭 @ABCsOfLife

Dex-chan lover
@NadiaEliyani I can provide you with a link to the Korean raws, which go up to Chp 56. Hope this helps. https://funbe14.com/%EC%95%84%EC%9D%B4%EB%A6%AC%EC%8A%A4-%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%88%ED%8A%B8%ED%8F%B0%EC%9D%84-%EB%93%A0-%EB%A0%88%EC%9D%B4%EB%94%94

@zz2000 thankyouuu. 😂 but this just went from four friends to..... sign room/private room. Idk man. Whats the name of their group. 😂

I'm starting to enjoy the translator's notes. You got me at 'High AF' & F4😂.
Keep them coming and thanks for the chapter!

Maybe we should go with something absurd instead like the 101 dalmations. I'm pretty sure nothing will sound great since it seems to be an awkward name in the first place.

P.S.: I've thought about it a bit and my vote goes to The Gathering of the Four(TGF for short).

Aggregator gang
The four heavenly kings 😂 another type of cliche hahaha. (If they are all fawned over by women.)
Or the four amigos (if they are more on the mischievous side of things).
I also like the F4 cause it's short and for some reason doesn't sound weird to me lol.
And the guy with dark hair in this chapter.... He's Howard right?? But they were calling him Griffin.... So is he actually Griffin? But then who is Howard?

wtf contact lenses never existed back then. even if they did, they certainly didn't use those cases.

maybe you should fire your outfit coordinator first, Nera. that giant yellow headband is atrocious. you're 20 yrs old lol

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Disregarding her mother's advice on hiding her red eyes is probably going to come back and bite her later on. Surprised have contacts and a contact case like that despite having level of technology of carriages even with magic. Then again if smartphone isn't an Oopart that fell from another world but was made by someone on this world then chance of other reincarnators bringing ideas and technology while using magic showing up the past or present would explain both the phone and contacts. Guess will just have to see situation when phone comes up and if any explanation on how contacts made come up. In any case probably a good reason to hide her eyes like deep rooted superstition or something somewhere. Although Griffin just seemed mildly surprised rather than horrified seeing her eyes so might be a completely different reason. Like white hair or red eyes not being bad, but being an albino with both could be and Griffin to dumb to realize significance at the time. Well just guessing here so will just have to keep reading to find out. Wonder if Iris going to go for that Queen's right hand position or hold a grudge for Liza's part in her downfall when was result of being framed for almost poisoning prince?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Iris was too naive the first time around. Unfortunately for everyone else, she's gotten the wisdom of a modern woman backing her on her second chance.

Your court politics and conspiracies are all fine and dandy, but as far as dealing with a toxic and exploitative world where scammers and cons are around every corner...?

Users who are viewing this thread