IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone

I will try to wait till chapter 24/25 since i don't like cliffs either lmao, thanks for warning us, at least we won't have to suffer much, we appreciate that ! 😁💜❤

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, it's strange how alongside each chapter of translation, it's like the readers and translator are having a back and forth conversation about her day.

It's nice and friendly and I appreciate it.

you are from uk? i though you are from SEA countries. LOL thanks for the chapters. and goodluck on your job

She got a fucking smartphone with internet and all she does is making lip balsm?
She could rule the world with.

ive read this till the 47th chapter i think the story is getting interesting! maybe i'll try to help uploading the chapter as well if i have the time since i want to share this wonderful manhwa to everyone!

uhh... not sure if there was a typo at the end of chapter 19, but "none of this is not your fault" so shes saying that its all her fault..?

@knnisai oopsie. 😂 previously I used “this isn’t your fault” then changed it to “none of this is your fault “. Must have not fix the whole sentence.

@raeraera : i also buy from webcomics. 😂 then tl it to english. Chapter 46 iris is so scary yo!

Users who are viewing this thread