IRIS - Lady with a Smartphone

@NEly waaait did you mistake chapter 46 and 47?!? iris is so creepy in chapter 47 even the thumbnail is scaring me 😂 omg a webcomic comrade!!!!! *high5*

WAIT EDITED HAVE YOU READ CHAPTER 48 OMG I SCREEEEEEEAAAAMED

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

lmao this art though... not that it's super terrible but I feel so disillusioned lol

@raeraera i cant find it in webcomics can you tell me the name please 😅 because i search “iris” smartphone and i couldn’t find it v.v

Thank you, I really love this story ?

Can someone tell me how to read it form
Link removed. Please ??!

Dex-chan lover
from the cover.. it seems that she'll end up in that route huh.. nice.. i look forward to that..

Just started reading this today and i already catched up,

Thanks for translating this.

I have like three chapters ready to upload.... but my wifi is not wifi-ing 😂😭
That and my phone can’t become a personal hotspot also cause it’s stuck at 3G. 😭

Day 3 with no wifi and slow af phone data.

God! These internet providers really do nothing even after all my calls and complaints.

Dex-chan lover
@NEly IndiHome becoming InidHom*?? Well that happen, have some patience.. because sadly they're more or less the only ISP available. 😪

Aggregator gang
This is now available legally on TappyToon up to chapter 21 and counting for those who want to support the creator.

God damnnnn! She is really fighting for the good of everyone! Her aunt is so conceited and a bit delusional, i hope she just realize nothing is going her way this time.
Thanm you for translating!!!

I will be honest. I thought that title read IRS and not IRIS. I was ready for an auditor in X fantasy land, not Generic Isekai again with X being better.

Users who are viewing this thread