Iris Zero

Dex-chan lover
was excited to see the manga get updated then got depressed again after seeing the hiatus notification on the last page :(.

Hiatus again... omg.. I love this series but those pauses kill me. How long will we wait for the next chapter? :(

Dex-chan lover
i hope the author or artist (whoever of these two had the sickness) gets well. not that we have to mourn another tragic death among mangaka this year :'(

Dex-chan lover
Since it's currently on indefinite hiatus, I'll probably be stopping at Volume 7 for the meantime. It's a very nice find if I may say.

Also, I swear I've seen the artist's style somewhere. Did she draw for a visual novel or something? Edit: Okay this is probably a stretch but the design looks similar to Daitoshokan to Hitsujikai

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if I care for the direction this just took; I just can't get down with the whole "must do what family demands" trope in any kind of medium (manga, anime, LA).

Loving it this far, though! Even if it is weirder than a pair of snake suspenders...

Fed-Kun's army
The description alone makes me sad. It sounds so unbelievably bad, I can't comprehend it to the point it brings me pain. Why must I come across this shit.

any reason this is on hiatus?
nevermind, just found out the artist is ill or something. just hope they get better

@Sanctuario

Nope the artist is different. The one who made the character design for Daitoshokan is a guy known as Bekkankou, He's the main artist for August VNs. Though I can see a some resemblance with the typical August style in the round faces and big round eyes.

Man I still love this manga, read it like 3 times. I have come to terms with the fact that it will never finish but I will read it again someday anyway lol

How is this rated so highly?? I've read the first 4ch and so far it's incredibly unrealistic and cringy. Does it get a lot better later?

Dex-chan lover
@HereForUnordinary
What did you expect in a world with magic visions?
It's pretty alright later on but you should just drop it since it looks like no one will pick it up

@HereForUnordinary
Well, for me yrs ago i stumbled upon this series because trying too hard to find some with Hyouka-Similarities. this kind of plot is rare even when hyouka still a thing, but yeah this series didn't execute the development well but still readable. not a recommendation if u want kinda steins;Gate Level of mind games.

Users who are viewing this thread