Iron Ladies - Ch. 129 - Out of the Way, I’m Starting…

This arc will go on for at least a dozen more chapters. It's been a while since I looked at the raws.

Then what was the large demon looking form he had? was that his original body using its actual battle form?

Thank you allen for your hard work. I wonder how the waitress is going to respond now knowing that she was speaking to her foster father this whole time.

hes like " ready or not , here i come" lol, im looking forward to the massacre

Dex-chan lover
tfw you accidentally rejected the heavenly dragon king
hzLLjQ9.png

Double-page supporter
Weird, I thought 3 legged crows were throwing lots of disdain at Beiyang, they should be rejoicing right now. Bu then the admiral acted so different this chapter. Like shes caring. weird indeed. I was sorta fine with them looking to betray Beiyang tho.

I see, I was originally very annoying the "huge" titan girl who looks so cool and .... huge... all of a sudden became a normal sized person as if the author forgot.. But it makes sense now... the one with seventh prince was a new body.. not the same unit. Thats fine. I want to see huge Titan girl again. But then again, they call her the same name. None can tell the difference ?

Anyone like me and hoping Kulun fleet suddenly appears and assists Beyang. I still dieing to see stronger military relations between these 2 fleets, Since the MC and Immortal goddess have been good friends for yonks. And both happen to be in the Dixia alliance.

Double-page supporter
Flag noted. Beiyang will save Three-Legged Crow’s ass in the future lol

Look at all those idiots assemble.

Also, can a certain someone paint Zhu Zi (I can't remember the spelling of Himiko's step son's name)

Users who are viewing this thread