Iron Ladies - Ch. 235 - Xiao Pao’s Kind Plan

Dex-chan lover
Author just wouldn't allow us to have another male MC to siphon the harem. Turned puppet boy into puppet girl

Dex-chan lover
"no novels would need to be long if every character in the story follows the rules"

that was so true I stopped 2 sec on that sentence 🙄

Thank you Allen for perfectly translating and noticing every detail & reference.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, if you haven't seen Ip man, please go watch it now, it is a work of art.

Dex-chan lover
"no manhuas would need to be long if every character in the story follows the rules."

I guess I was wrong about Slaying Eagle being a Rain master ( it would have made just as much sense and would explain why he would be so good with a sword). He is technically not even alive so he couldn't be. He is just a conglomerate of holy race parts turned into a abomination.

Xiao Pao needs the concoction that señor Hamster Face made because it has a lot of metals in it like Alumin(i)um (AI), Mercury (Hg) and Lead (Pb).

Is this the new material for the next painting
giphy.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
Sheesh, those Eagles are like cockroaches that keep popping up when things are disturbed. Any know how many are left or which numbers haven't been accounted for? Think the fist is Hu's as a demonstration on how to beat a guy into co-operating without killing him or damaging his mouth so he can still talk. If that stuff is really Hamster's family's recipe they must really like to travel around and not care about getting repeat customers considering several of the more toxic ingredients are likely to show serious damage to the imbiber if not killing them outright although according to Hamster symptoms won't show up for a year, likely due to the military first aid. Xiao Pao is probably getting the most out of the military first aid in the mix although being a battle puppet is likely able to use the other stuff as material without harm. Speaking of material, what exactly is it, and how is quality determined? Is it like broken down compounds and elements stored in an Angel's hammerspace ready to use to create any armor, weapons, etc. whose specs have been downloaded in her brain? So the better the material the better quality stuff they can make with it? In any case I think Jukun fleet is about to become an ex-fleet soon considering Xiao Pao was able to take out one of Ditu's fleets and is Mu's kid. Wonder why hasn't called home for advice?

Users who are viewing this thread