Iron Ladies - Ch. 246 - Jukun Wants to Eat Evil Dragon

Aggregator gang
Again, those idiots from Dragon Slayer Alliance keeps provoking Mu Siyun for good.
Didnt they realized that he already give a strong warning to them that he can easily crush them if he wanted to???
Mu Siyun already go easy on them but they never learnt it till they get it with brutal way.

I’m surprised that no one has even recognized Mu, like he isn’t even trying to hide his face. Either these people don’t look at the media, or they are just retarded enough to not recognize him.

Thanks for the chapter Allen.

Why does no one ever recognise mu? i mean he doesn't even have the typical superman glasses or a fake mustache. and his face should be pretty known everywhere.

In other words, other than being the niece of the old hag, she has no redeeming qualities or even talent to show for.

Double-page supporter
Oh? Is it time to paint again? Thanks Allen! Happy Birthday!

Dex-chan lover
Man, again with the xenophobia? Is it really that common in Chinese culture? >_> (Because this manhua isn't making a good case for it)

Karma coming soon.

I also smell "sacrificial pawns" somewhere in there.

Edit: @phil777, it is common in human cultures.

@Hiirios Well the author makes it a point to say he has an average face all the time. That's the only reason I can think of. He just doesn't have a memorable face until he wants to I guess?

Dex-chan lover
@LadTheLettuce

My guess is that since there are so many people, and worlds, look-a-likes tend to happen. Even today, many famous people are impersonated (legally or not). Likely, since he is not as visually popular as his daughters are due, because he is not the focus of the streams, not as many people know what he looks like enough to identify him. I can see a picture of some foreign nations president/king/queen/etc... and not be able to place them in a crowd, simply because I do not expect them to even be their in the first place. If anything, I would say the looked like ___.

I love how teacher is ready to watch the show, I wouldn't be surprised if she has popcorn and soda next chapter...

@phil777 Welcome to standard human racism. They are different from us, thus they are inferior etc etc etc. Haven't you been following any world news lately? It has been all over the place...

@LadTheLettuce, @JavelinJoe, and considering how fast they went from 1 billion humans left to 60+ billions while also killing a lot, things like cloning and vats grown babies are (or were) probably a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Modern China has seen a rapid rise in social mobility, with more people having more money available.

But while the people have money, they are left morally bankrupt.

To where "Gold Tyrants" exist and those who believe, "Screw the rules, I HAVE MONEY."

Users who are viewing this thread