Iron Ladies - Ch. 289 - Lying Down To Get Shot

Supporter
Sooo, either a really bullied man, or the biggest lie if the universe.... Bullets for terraforming? Really?

Dex-chan lover
Firearm based technology have been used before for areas like geographic surveying; blast a censor deep into the rock to detect what minerals is within. Dynamite blasting for originally meant for mining, but lead to the evolution of semtex and C4. Even gunpowder was purely made for entertainment purposes, until they realised that it could blow someone up as well.

Think about what happened with iron man and the stark weapons, what he said is totally feasible. But because it's so feasible, it's also possible it's false ;S Honestly? I like that it's an even split for the truth :p.

Banned
The fact that he likes watching our angels video i am willing to trust him

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, just a pair of chicken feet sticking up from the bottom left corner of the last page - is this the translator's feelings toward Mr. Stone Fills Ocean (who DOES look a bit like Levi) 's trustworthiness?

But, yeah, if he likes watching live streams of Ding Yuan dancing, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He's obviously lying. His products are designed to be easily converted from innocuous equipment into weapons. He probably even owns a number of other companies that sell aftermarket parts for them.

well i basically use a weakened version of a gun to test for material strenght at ceramicc and tile facility.

@birdycephon, I would agree with
He's obviously lying. His products are designed to be easily converted from innocuous equipment into weapons.
, but,
He probably even owns a number of other companies that sell aftermarket parts for them.
is still something of a gray area, might go with the lookalike or twin "twist".

Users who are viewing this thread