Iron Ladies - Ch. 33 - On the Deck

Fed-Kun's army
Please hope the reveal is really close. Cliffhangers are good but i have a overdose of it

Dex-chan lover
I think he's ripping the rich son's ear off. Art is shitty, but the story suspense is what's keeping me going.

Thanks for the chapter Allen! I appreciate your work as always

Guts, General Tang and now this guy, the time of pathetic and boring "wanna be hero" mc's is finally over

Thanks for the release Allen! I have always loved all of your releases and fun facts pages. Got into reading manhuas this year actually, and one of my favorite ones have been G.O.M.A and Apotheosis.

Loving this and Martial Legacy! I could probably raise my kids off of those stories lol

I figured this was where you mainly uploaded after seeing it upload about a day or two earlier than batoto. Thanks for the chapters!

@Coconut No he legit painted the floor with his blood. He basically scrapped his head/body against the ground until he died. He used him like like a rag to wipe the floor. The MC has a habit of killing people like this.

Group Leader
No he legit painted the floor with his blood. He basically scrapped his head/body against the ground until he died. He used him like like a rag to wipe the floor. The MC has a habit of killing people like this
That's pretty brutal. All hail Warharem 40k.

Users who are viewing this thread