Iron Ladies - Ch. 330 - Alliance Combat Competition

Dex-chan lover
@magnatrout Simply put he is defending the planet using the same utter bullshit logic the enemy uses. So yeah being confused is kinda normal :p

so did they hold a the contest there knowing the dragon slayer alliance will shoot them? does that mean their now allowed to fire back cuz thats what im thinking of right now, gg dragon slayer alliance you just got played

Dex-chan lover
"If you save a tiny fraction of the people you're nuking, you're the good guys"

What?

...what??????

Is this some sort of jab at American interventionism or something? Because no-one could be this stupid.

@01100111_01100111 hey man, if it isn't rude to ask, why have you stopped translating?

Group Leader
@CJames didn't have that much free time since I was also doing the cleaning/redrawing and typesetting, and now I'm only doing the proofreading.

Dex-chan lover
"This is a peaceful grand meeting that promotes communication and relationship building." After what happened with their 'peaceful' communication satellites, I doubt that would be very reassuring to the Dragon Slayer Alliance forces on that planet.

Double-page supporter
Lol, everyone lose their cool while Beiyang is just chilling waiting on their "peaceful" 4D Chess for the enemy to finally finish the their turn. 😂

this coming back made my day. thanks for picking this up.

as for the whole pr war going..its all propaganda and spin doctoring, with controlled information.

waiting of lady hamster to show the DSA what she has become - a legend level heaven-tier angel

I missed this so much! I come by almost every day to see if there was a new chapter, glad to know it hasn't been fully abandoned

i know the civs are written to be stupid as hell, but they just piss me off so much i just want to yell obscenities at a wall

Users who are viewing this thread