Iron Ladies - Ch. 73 - You Thought Foster Father Mu Wasn’t Scheming?

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAY lmao, profit is profit, no matter how dirty it is. is that prince brain is all sunshine and rainbow?

Now thats 1 heck of a sales pitch lol. Allen I think u meant in the last chapter when he was saying that retired angels will be crimales and they showed the waiter on page 8

Power Uploader
@Yamibi
That's because of Dragon Ball.
Sun Wukong (孙悟空) is a Chinese character, the Monkey King in Journey to the West.
Dragon Ball wants to use that name in Dragon Ball, so they made it Son Goku (そん ごくう), which is the translation from Chinese to Japanese.
Then English used Romanji to spell it from Japanese so そん ごくう became Son Goku.
Then people started to mix Sun Wukong and Son Goku together to form "Son Wukong" even though they are two different languages that were all translated from Chinese...

@Redknight-9
That's a hint too. But there is hint in this chapter.

Group Leader
Also, this chapter has a clue regarding the White Haired bad guy. Can you spot it?
I rechecked the whole chapter, no white haired guy anywhere to be seen... BUT! I found his emblem!
The "White Haired bad guy" is probably him, right? (I don't know why, but I see his hair as greenish...) :
x5.jpg

We can see him arriving on site as a delivery guy here:
x1.jpg
And then preparing an assault team with carbon steel weapons here (Note the emblem on the wall in front of him!):
A10.jpg

And here's the emblem of the "bad guy", in the lower streets, behind some homeless dudes:
u2.jpg

Now, I'm not so sure that guy is a bad guy... well, maybe a bit too terroristic for my taste, but more like a revolutionary seeking justice... wait and see I guess...

@aFFi i'm not so sure they are homeless people, i think they are the terrorists disguised.

@allenallenallen333
The only part I think the clue ur taking about is on page 6 on the bottom when the godmother is showing off the bracelet she was given from the MC.
Thats what I get for reading at 4am lol

Group Leader
I was very reassured when he mentioned that the fuel didn't cause any space pollution. I have a green policy regarding infinite voids.

Keep space free of greenhouse gases and help stop universal warming!

Power Uploader
@aFFi
Yes! The emblem! I'm glad someone spotted it. Their catchphrase is: "Uphold Justice and Annihilate Human Desire"
They said that line when they killed the General and was about to "clear out" the whole place.
The left side of the emblem says "Uphold Justice"
While the right side says "Annihilate Human Desire"

The issue with this universe is that there is no real judicial system.

Mu siyun presents completely valid arguments, assuming a corrupt, universal system. Of course, that trumps the arguments of the aristocrats who assume a perfectly fair judiciary, which in this case is not present. When looking at it from a totalitarian perspective, it is clear that the three top fleets hold an extreme, unmatched power; thus, Mu siyun's PR journey can only be seen as one that is for the sole purpose of recruiting others to the Beiyang fleet, if only at the expense of characters whose only method of self-preservation is the persistence of clearly defunct logic in such a universe.\

Ps I hope that made sense. Ya boi is a little *slapped*. Please correct me if need be

Dex-chan lover
Finally a proper bad guy then if the white haired guy is indeed a bad guy.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapters. I browse the raw, didn't understand anything but it looked very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread