Iron Ladies

Tons of raws still left to translate, glad it wont end for a while. Just an entertaining read but it'll get old if its just OP shounen MC tropes.

MD@Home
This is a super fun series!

I actually tried to see if I can pay for the comics on the QQ website and it's a god damn nightmare. it asked me to install qq on my phone, giving tencent access to everything (not that it matters) and that's only to verify the information. I haven't figured out how to even pay for the payment tickets yet...

How does these manhua authors make money?

*dies laughing*
Oh god.
That hacking bit just makes me crack up.

'...'
<Commentator> ...what's he doing? He's just kinda staring at the sky in the middle of a fight?
<Protag> RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! HACKIIIIIIING!

?I want more of this, thank you allen ?
(btw no more website? or u will upload ur hard work directly in here?)

thank you so much for this series its getting very good your the best allan thanks a lot :)

Woot, good job allenallenallen333. I love seeing so much to read, but don't burn yourself out. Anyway, glad to see more, I hope it continues for a long while :)
Your work is greatly appreciated good sir :D

Thanks so much allen a I can't wait to see those three faces when he tells them:-
I'm the f*cking fleet admiral and you're out of here.

Double-page supporter
Think about it the 3 great fleet is china japan and western countries ("teutonic order style") by looking at the flag of each one.

Double-page supporter
And this series go to the top 6h of the day 1st time today at around 13h CET december 2 * applaude*

Typical chinese stories. The bad guys are so cartoonishly evil that they turn the story stupid. As with every chinese story, the mc and his girls will face a seemingly *infinite* amount of really evil and caricaturely awful men (and a few women) as they slowly become top dog.

@BigCoffee
Yeah, that's a thing sometimes.
...Often times.
Most of the time.
...Alright, pretty much every story. If they had common sense and the ability to back down when realizing they're outmatched, they'd be joining their respective protagonists instead of being stubborn, I suppose.

Does at least explain the bit where someone else mentioned the immediate future arcs are pretty much 'Mu Siyun punches asshole, rescues civilians and/or Angel' for a while, though, given that Baiyang's fleet hierarchy is so corrupt at the moment that, as noted, they've gone through three Fleet Admirals in a year. Presumably, the assholes like this current trio of exemplars are assassinating them when they try to fix things. Or to keep their high amounts of independence and personal power intact. Or the Fleet Admirals themselves were power-hungry assholes and lost the Game of Fancy Fleet Hats and got shanked in political infighting.

Still curious about what tipped the Fleets off that Mu Siyun's got awesome potential, though, since the Three Jackholes confirmed that his background and family history is 'three generations of people with no social status or power'. Eh, I suppose it'll come up eventually.

Speculation below Spoiler tag
also, I thiiiiink I figured out what's up with Cover Chick. Will have to wait until the awesome translator gets to the bit where they explain (I think it's in another ten or so chapters, from the raws? I don't remember exactly, just 'soon') to be certain but since the crazy Insect Queen's Weird Power Source Soul Thing self-animated and it bit him, it probably absorbed both his DNA (Or whatever he has left after going Soul Tier) and a bit of the World Devouring Dragon Empress' equivalent (or whatever her fancy scary title was that she used when chatting to him when he was in the Holy Soup). He mentioned it was the bit of the Insect Queen that was responsible for her regeneration, so it probably 'reformatted' her body when rebuilding it (or they rebuilt it like that), and they decided to use her as a body double or guard for him or something. Or mascot. I dunno, that's the bit I need translated to figure out, I just know they spliced in the shot of 'one of the rescued girls freaking out against his ultramega chiseled chest' into 'said girl being rescued by Cover Girl's chest'.

Since apparently it's a more believable cover story than 'Mu Siyun actually does have Angel powers now', buuuut those Three Jackasses aren't the brightest either

Double-page supporter
@TikiTau If they were bright enough they would have the bachelor degree and taking then the fleet admiral job.
But as stated in chapter one he has one hell of a resume.
"Gigolo" job proposed.(Good with girls)
He should be manager of a brothel or fleet full of girl due to his skills due to increased social skill and moral duty with girls. That could be the explanation for why he is at top rank.

@BigCoffee Harry Potter do the same too kick antagonist ass and he still live the day as similar example. And evil is the same kind always have more for whatever reason else we won't have a story. James Bond do the same too fight "super evil" get a "arc story girl" and "new car" wash and repeat.

@TikiTau the story imply propaganda like all war news common people get the edited version. And MC must hide his power (top secret) or let his "angel edition" do the big fight. An fleet admiral on the front line look like bad PR specially with high death rate.

Users who are viewing this thread