Iron Ladies

Allen you nuts releasing so many chapters in such a short time. This is a great series. Thanks a crap ton for all the work.

The writing in this keeps making absolutely 0 sense. How do they even know what Soul-tier can and can't do if no one even has seen one before. All the strong women act like stupid schoolgirls around the mc, the evil people are cartoonishly evil and massively incompetent. This is a worst power fantasy jerk-off then most isekais.

Fed-Kun's army
Heh. He sure slapped that shitty 7th prince and that professor. What makes them think they're actually qualified to talk about anything when they've never seen outside, hmm?

Thanks a lot for the Christmas present!
That was very appreciated :)

(Sorry I had time only now to make a post)

@allenallenallen333 What a good job you done! Hope you have successful life. I just finished the high school but I'm also an electronics technician, also searching for a job, here in Brazil, you must already know, things are a little harsh. Like your translations of this manhua, hope you keep it up, and I admire how much effort you put in it. When I started reading this, I didnt believed that someone would do it in a daily basis, but you do at least twice a day.
I like you as much as I like to read it!

Dex-chan lover
@allenallenallen333 You are such a tease, you know where to leave off the translations. We are left out in the cold every time without a jacket.
hint hint, get a second pair of keys

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad for the professor, it was a good character for world explanations and jokes.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how every single situation in this story is made to make our MC look grander. His petty personality of the first chapter disappeared like magic and now everything is trying to persuade us that what he's doing is not the pinnacle of hypocrisy

Users who are viewing this thread