Iron Ladies

Many thanks to the Great Uncle AllenAllenAllen333.

btw does anyone know if there is a wiki for this series somewhere? I confuse who's who sometimes...

Fed-Kun's army
For those of you who want some advice on whether this manwha is worth reading:

This series is shamelessly over the top, well into the realm of self-parody. The MC gets his deus ex machinas with no build-up or explanation, the author could not be any more lazy about the scientific underpinnings of the setting, the harem tropes are blatant, the hyperbole flows thick and fast, and the plot armor verges on Power Overwhelming.

That being said, the series has a rather dark story that is at least partially explained, enough for readers to extrapolate from, and the MC is a surprisingly accurate example of a character who really knows his realpolitik. His realpolitik is highlighted by the fact that his enemies range from monsters in human skin, to smart folks too used to peace, to traumatized lunatics who really have no coherent plan for what or why they're doing stupid shit. It's not very difficult to skim through the more cringy bits and get back to the more serious story sections.

This series works really hard to be silly/completely fucking stupid, so the intermissions of "It's business time!" are refreshingly to the point.

Dex-chan lover
I think the story is better than you wrote about it, but in ends it depends on the reader, if you want the legend of galactic heroes you are in the wrong place.

And as this is a chinese comic is a Manhua.

Oh no! something has happened to Foster Father. ?

P.S. Congratulations on the dumplings, but also don’t overdue it with the releases, wishing for your good health in the year to come.

Cthulhus don’t go killing off Allen quite yet, he is probably taking a much earned rest after this marathon translation run.

You can’t just upload 2 chapters and leave it on a cliffhanger Allen, why u bully us

Edit : Our lord and savior Allen x 3 has blessed us with another chapter (it ends with another cliffhanger) still thank you for translating

Allen is Awesome but remeber to spend some time for yourself
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

how did that gif thing work. I believe that is the first time i've ever seen one this site in that way.

Users who are viewing this thread