Is It Okay to Touch Mino-san There?

You know? I actually don't feel bad about this getting axed, I wholeheartedly think that the author deserved it. Not because it was bad (it started to get that way around chapter 20, but that's for different reasons) or because they changed Mino's design too much and flanderized the male protagonists character and point and introduced nothing 'characters', but because it didn't do the concept and feature gimmick justice, and just dicked around and pulled it through bramble and mud because they didn't know what to do with it, and were just not confident in it. They even stated that they thought about taking it away, the one feature about the manga that made it interesting. At the very least they could of put the two protagonists closer by the very end if they weren't going to address the Horns situation, which they basically forgot about, instead of they blue balling nudge of an acknowledgement they gave.

Dex-chan lover
The guy protagonist was useless, he had literally zero worth as a person, hard to look at him in a good way.
The heroine was nice, but way too silent even if that was her brand.
I'm fine with MC interest switching from the horns to her but the author never explained anything about it, 30 chapters in a slow manga like this with just cheap jokes have a limit.
I'm sad because it had potential and I will always wonder what the deal was with the horns, sadly the author wasn't good enough.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just having a bad dream right? That end tag and cancelled status are just part of a terrible nightmare I'm having and in a few minutes I'll wake up to find the series is still ongoing. That's how it's going to be right? Please tell me that's what's going on right now

That ending... *mutters under my breath* I'm not going to tsukkomi. I'm not going to tsukkomi.

Dex-chan lover
I’ll never forgive Axe-kun! After more research, this manga was magnitudes more popular here than it was in Japan. Even the mangaka’s Twitter barely gets likes.

I was laughing at a lot of it, and all the while feeling anxious that this was going no where. And then that last page...

Contributor
Author started new manga
1578862317278.jpg

Double-page supporter
Forgot it was cancelled and not completed, so that last chapter was not a fun surprise

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand how this got cancelled, with so much trash out there and this being so good, just, why god?

Users who are viewing this thread