Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
for the longest time i tought ryuga is gay,no he's actually a she....thats good i guess

Dex-chan lover
Aw, flat is justice though. Almost everyone saw that coming, but I still wish its flat

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, that feel when you thought you were only a supporting character in your best bud's hot-blooded supernatural action story only to have the script flipped and discover that you're the protagonist of a love comedy harem story where your best friend is actually the main heroine and also a crossdresser.

It's a rather universal experience, we've all been there.

Contributor
i mean just because i know im geting a treat doesnt make geting it less rewarding.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon

Ryuuga is in a class of her own, though. She is as capable as acting and dressing like a boy as Ririsu from Hatsukoi Zombie, and has a large cup size like the heroine from Otome Bare. She is even a warrior, on top of all that.

Contributor
hiddenmilkers.png

Fed-Kun's army
Would he finally realize that he was the main hero inside harem situation not ryuuga? xD

Dex-chan lover
Oh gee, I sure never expected Ryuuga to actually be a girl this entire- oh... okay I genuinely didn't expect those weapons of mass destruction. The true power of the Dragon God thing must be hiding those things from view.

Users who are viewing this thread