Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
I’m surprised he found out so soon. I thought he was going to narrowly miss seeing her face and drag more laughs out. I think at least one heroine knows because she completely didn’t believe that ryuuga would peep on her in a previous chapter. If they all know it make sense to ignore it to not draw attention to ryuuga. When the guy says main characters aren’t the only one to be lucky perverts, I wanted to shout “you, it’s you!”

Dex-chan lover
That orgasmic face xD

phew.jpg

Group Leader
How the f do you get that kind of boobs wrapped so flat 🤔 pettanko stans unite

Dex-chan lover
YAY! Super obvious generic development. I was actually kinda holding out hope that this would be a pure comedy about the mc’s bestie role, but whatever. Honestly the extravagant jokes and over excited acting has started to get bland and fall short of actually landing a laugh from me. Might as well go this route I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow what a surprise! This totally wasn’t something that was hinted at multiple times and is obvious by now!

No you idiot your supporting role is the love interest with no powers who keeps the protagonist grounded and reminds them what their fighting for

Users who are viewing this thread