Is It Tough Being a Friend? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

MC is both a dumbass and self aware that he is building a harem.

Dex-chan lover
The more effort he exert to fix everything the more the story goes haywire hahahaha

Chap 1 me: ah this is nice, a story of a mob character

Current me: oh what the fuck, the mob is the mc

Double-page supporter
this reminds me of eminence of the shadow in which the mc tries to act like a background character and doesn't realize the world revolves around him

Fed-Kun's army
If you are mad bc this is a Harem manga then stop reading and dont leave a comment here, or 'oh shit Harem, gonna read a few chapters but still trash bc harem' because
he is going to raise a flag with Aogasaki and Elmira, then with the princess trio of the apostols, they even are going to live with him, a fast flag with the the vicepresi of the student council, become a dad someway
so this isnt the type o manga u like. Still after all of this, the comedy is still gold.

Oh noooooooooo!! THE PLAN IS FALLING APART! EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART! Rip MC, you have turned into the very thing you were attempting to create yet avoid...

A HAREM PROTAGANIST! Dun dun dun~

I love this manga already and the dialogue as well as seemingly different art styles amuses me

Aggregator gang
MC:
"NOOOOO you can't just pay attention to me. I'm the useless friend character!!"
Rest of the cast:
"haha feelings go brrr"

Edit: Ryuuga best girl

Dex-chan lover
Now we need a story of a MC trying to be a harem protagonist but ends up just being a background friend character helping the cast fight evil or something

I love the setup here. He's been trying his entire life to be the support character, but here he is, being forced into the main character position. And the reason he's so against the harem is due to it basically being the death of his perfect way of life. He was supposed to support the harem protagonist, not become it.

Dex-chan lover
This guy...he just got a huge promotion from "support character" to "harem protagonist".😅

Dex-chan lover
Such transparent and complete shit. It's not just that I wish this had actually been about him being a side character. I do wish it kept that plot, but that's beside the point. This is just so predictable that it's bad.

Users who are viewing this thread