Is It Tough Being a Friend?

Dex-chan lover
eastern european and she has mccartney for a surname...irish instead of slavic.

that is the average amount of research a light novel author does, ppl.

Dex-chan lover
@assman162 i don't think there's any slavic names that are popular enough to be used in japan. even the mccartney thing probably stems from the influence of the us culture over there.

Dex-chan lover
@Galder yeah thats what im getting at. jap ln and manga writers are lazy as shit and whenever they introduce a token foreign character everything is fucking wrong about them, sometimes even the names because they cant be arsed to google anything.

Dex-chan lover
@assman162

some manga works actually have coherent english sentences. but that may just be the author speaking english him-/herself (if you tweet with them, you'll realize several authors are well-spoken beyond the humble capacities of a google translator).

also, your comment made me laugh. thanks for that.

Dex-chan lover
yo i read the novel. it goes nowhere, thus this manga wont go anywhere as well. the plot progresses nowhere.

https://twitter.com/RyuugatannLOVE/status/1262703833806864384
According to the editorial blog, the series (Light Novel) will end in next volume (10).

@Ageha_Yoru Well, that's plenty of source to go by.
BTW Do you know what kind of "special announcement" is on raw site instead of seventh chapter? Is it about LN?

You became the very thing you swore to destroy! (Or in this case "not be".)

Dex-chan lover
So after reading some of the light novel, I've come to find that the mc is actually a terrible person.

Dex-chan lover
@Sniperking are you alright with a bit of a rant? My perspective requires a bit of explanation, and I dont want to be annoying by posting a long ranting post.

Users who are viewing this thread