Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - Confusion

Power Uploader
Send complaints about duplicate chapters to the other group. We've been working on various chapters for a while and only waiting on QC and redraws. :p

Enjoy

send complaints to the group who got this up a month ago? fuck off

Group Leader
You guys have no right to complain that someone else translated this after you were gone for 4 months.

Dex-chan lover
First good work i dont gonna read but its ok. Second you are actualy the duplicate so yes you gonna get alot of hate not mine (à little because i was really happy To read the new chapter)

Supporter
@GodricKharg

I hope you were trying to troll, cuz it's this kind of negative comment that guarantees that kind of response. You could have simply left the explanation for the delay without adding that comment about the other group; just making your own group look bad.

Dex-chan lover
@TheHoblit @Prinnyfoof
I'm making a calculated guess that he's talking about CAT Scans, as LetItGo Scans do joint projects with them but LetItGo only do part while CAT Scans do part. If CAT Scans took 4 months to get around to doing their redraws and QCing, that explains his post.

Dex-chan lover
So, what's the argument against having so called duplicate chapters, again? I thought batoto already teaches us that putting all the eggs in one basket ain't good.
Clustered notification? That's so first world problem.

@GodricKharg All contributions to this series should be appreciated as it was basically abandoned for a while, but at the same time you don't have any ownership of it so implying you do just sounds arrogant frankly. If you want to be the main guy for this series the best thing to do is just get your head down and get the chapters out,.

Unsure why you would contine with a chapter that was already released, how about next time don't disapear for months then someone won't release it before you?

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg i'm actually more amused that you guys didn't even bother doing 83-85 lol. admit it for a while it looked like you guys only did a one-off

Double-page supporter
@GodricKharg
Being a little fire starting dick again it seems, blaming other people for your mistakes and actions. If you don't want people bitching at you for reuploads either drop the damn series or pick up the pace. Didn't you learn your lesson last time when you got called out on this shit? How many times do people have to explain this to you? You don't own the manga. You don't own the rights to translate it. You don't get to be devoid of criticism for your actions. Grow up.

@Zephyrus
What do you think about this guy asking people to harass other groups? Every time he reuploads a chapter he tells people angry with him to harass the group that uploaded before him by basically stating that "he'd been working on it for a while and therefore the other group had no right to translate this series". Putting aside the stupid logic, it sure seems like it should have an explicit rule against it. It also seems like it could be construed as or grow into certain harassment crimes, especially if it actually ends up eliciting any harassment. If none of that, it certainly paves the way for it all.

I'll be honest, I dislike him as a person and a translator, but letting him seriously call for harassment of others without any repercussion sends a real bad message about this website. Especially considering he's apart of a group, as opposed to a regular user, with special flair or user level or whatever you wanna call it, which could be construed as something like MangaDex supporting his calls for harassment. I really think you guys should have some deliberation about this. Especially before it actually results in people harassing another group or committing a crime because this guy was too childish to accept well earned complaints and criticism, and MD was too lazy to do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrus
Just to point out the obvious, but GodricKharg isn't calling for harassment of others, or at least I'm 99% sure of this.
I'm making a calculated guess that he's talking about CAT Scans, as LetItGo Scans do joint projects with them but LetItGo only do part while CAT Scans do part. If CAT Scans took 4 months to get around to doing their redraws and QCing, that explains his post.
I obviously cannot speak for him or say the above for certain, but it makes far more sense than the conclusion Yautja seems to be jumping to.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I will look into this as I am able. It probably won't be until tomorrow.

Thanks,

Zeph

Users who are viewing this thread