Is there a way to easily unfollow a large batch of manga?

Dex-chan lover
I've got close to 1300 manga that I'm following and there a good few that I no longer care to continue reading in any form. I'm asking this because the only I can think of doing this is to go to each individual page a unfollow from there and that seems like it would take a whole day to do.

Solution
I've got close to 1300 manga that I'm following and there a good few that I no longer care to continue reading in any form. I'm asking this because the only I can think of doing this is to go to each individual page a unfollow from there and that seems like it would take a whole day to do.
No.*
If you want to wipe out all of your follows maybe a mod/dev could do it, but they are not going to do a subset.

*If you know how to do a bit of scripting/coding you could use the MD API to do it pretty easily
Dex-chan lover
As far as I know there is no way. I feel you on this though, cause I have like 900 and more then half haven't been updated in like forever and probably won't be.

Contributor
No.*
If you want to wipe out all of your follows maybe a mod/dev could do it, but they are not going to do a subset.

*If you know how to do a bit of scripting/coding you could use the MD API to do it pretty easily

Solution
Dex-chan lover
No.*

As far as I know there is no way. I feel you on this though, cause I have like 900 and more then half haven't been updated in like forever and probably won't be.
Thank you both for responding. I guess I need to put a day aside to fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread