Isekai Arigatou - Ch. 39 - The Song and The Mermaid ①

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
1,626
Both this and Silver Mountain are on boats. Was initially wondering where the seaheads were, before I realized I got the two series confused. Don't think a series can top those things, but if there was one that could, this would be on that list.

I'm curious what fresh from the ocean horror pops out.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
3,051
Both this and Silver Mountain are on boats. Was initially wondering where the seaheads were, before I realized I got the two series confused. Don't think a series can top those things, but if there was one that could, this would be on that list.

I'm curious what fresh from the ocean horror pops out.
Back to back peak we are feasting
 
Supporter
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
2,121
feel a little bad for the bard. not too bad since he's a scammer, but a little.

also shiina gets way more page time than chiba lately. which is fine since shiina is more fun. but was chiba even in this chapter?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
3,415
If Kazuya is telling you to Swerve then you know it is bad. Must have been a spawn of some nightmare creature.
Good luck Bard-kun, not only she's a dude in soul but also need to protect her vessel dignity.

Pseudo-mermaid seems like an algue monster, there's probably a whole forest of them.
Either an algae monster, or they're the tendrils of some isekai anglerfish or something.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 22, 2026
Messages
350
Shiina straight up confessing he's a guy while drunk but the bard's ignoring the fact:kek:

W bisexual bard

Hoping our duo doesn't have a run in with that kazuya guy again, he sucks big time.
also shiina gets way more page time than chiba lately. which is fine since shiina is more fun. but was chiba even in this chapter?
We're in a shiina mini arc rn so ig it makes sense we'll see chiba less. My guess is that he's checking out the mermaid corpse rn
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
927
Both this and Silver Mountain are on boats. Was initially wondering where the seaheads were, before I realized I got the two series confused. Don't think a series can top those things, but if there was one that could, this would be on that list.

I'm curious what fresh from the ocean horror pops out.
Good taste I see.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top