Isekai Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to

my god this is so freaking funny, especially after the first 2-4 chapters. It's really been a while since I laughed out loud while reading manga 🤣

Great sense of jokes.
I usually avoid this but it feels sooo damn good! Not gross, lewd at all.

The chaos......................... i cannot put it into words how funny it is

dangerous = yes, but, funny 🤣

Maybe wearing a hood that could cover Hitana~san`s face and figure could do the trick 😉

Group Leader
Yeah I'm confused about where chapter 14 vanished to, too. I was able to read the whole thing then suddenly it was gone?

the magical hair ornament sure is effective,we can't find chapt 14 when she wear that magical item.

I guess I just missed the chapter 14 train entirely. I never even saw it up.

Chapter 14 will come next week.
For those who got to read it before I took it down, good for you.
For those who haven't, enjoy the wait, cause there's no "new" chapter this week.

Dex-chan lover
This is the other manga by the same author featuring Tachibana's little sister: https://mangadex.org/title/45854 https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=161973

finally, some freaking long ass nonsense whatsoever name that is prolly some reincarnated guy with some bullshitery nonsense overpowered kind of cheat that have his own harem and 'can't leave damsel in distress be' that went 'no can't fuck girl, they're to pure to be even be touched' type of guy a.k.a. 'your friendly neighborhood isekai mc' appear. The freaking joke. lol. jokes asides, yes this long sentence is a joke, in case someone don't get it that last panel really hit the spot lol.

Dex-chan lover
i was wandering why chapter 14 was reuploaded. didnt know it was taken down last week

The new Heroes name was Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon. Thats German for you.

Users who are viewing this thread