Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki

I for one, am tired of Isekai burgers...
I won’t pick up this one or any other one for a while. It is a matter of keeping my sanity now 🤣

...... I don't know why they should explain how his mother is beautiful. It's not an incest hentai which that kind of thing is "possible". 😂
Can't say much for current chapters, but still the usual reincarnation thing. I like how they draw the chars, though.

While I'm actually pretty tired with this reincarnation stuff, but somehow I still subscribe such mangas 😅

Why not just translate the word Pioneer in the title? What is with people who translate series and their obsession with half translated Romanji?

Synopsis just screams basic but I’m bored so why not. So far it’s bad and everything is the same as any isekai it’s boring and a little cringy not worth reading

Dex-chan lover
Describes three babes straight in its discription, doesnt have harem or romance tags.

I think it is the laziest map and world-building I EVER saw in an isekai. If you look you can see Canada on the map... next to it enlarged Groenland, South America is just moved 90 degrees and squished, same for Africa. His mother comes from Russia with more a few extra vowels in the middle...

Dex-chan lover
I've already completely lost whatever plot thread this has within the span of 3 chapters, I don't think it's for me

just happily finished the lastest chapter. Then went to estimate when the next chapter gonna be. It aways pains my heart to seeing chapters being months away from each other. ( ͒ ́ඉ .̫ ඉ ̀ ͒)

Worst map desgin I have ever seen from a manga. Otherwise it’s your run of the mill isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread