Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki

The only thing worse than the MCs personality are his interactions with his family. Just the inherent creepiness this guy is giving off makes this manga a 2/10

" I was living a life of a NEET, and I was supposed to have died suddenly because of my daily indolence - but when I woke up, I had become a baby. It seems that I was reincarnated in another world where magic exists."
B6t9EeA.jpeg

Heavily sexualised 9 year old is a nope for me. Couldn't wait those extra years to give her big boobs, eh.

The mc is very much like nobita (his brain too). The only good thing in this manga is the art.

Double-page supporter
Why did I put this into my follows list again? (haven't read it… yet??)

Anything noteworthy?

Well, I'll put into the dropped….

@exxp putting it to dropped is a wise decision, actually...

The art is okay-good to me but, I hate to say this but the story was kinda you know copied from other isekais. I mean its okay if the story is cliche its normal, but those cliche manga have their own unique theme or something that separate them from the others with the same genre. But this- this, I don't know what to say my kokoro is hurting whenever I read this lol.
For a comedy manga its not even funny -_-
I rated it 3 but if it gets good Ill raise it up

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I know I've only read the description, but how in the hell did they get away with making this exactly like Mushoku Tensei?

dropping
his sister is younger than 10 and has heavily developed features
its gross
don't sexualize children plz

I think the author has some obsession with trying to kill off the day. Isn't this the 2nd time in 2 chapters?

Somewhere the usual pedophile-gathering is applauding yet another "loli-centric" series with gross underage characters. Fucking disgusting.

cast from the same overused and worn out isekai harem mold we all know and iam bored off

what annoyed me the most is the limp spineless mc template with a "pacifist lets all be friends and no one is beyond redemption" personality that will probably forgive anything for a sob story and somehow builds his own harem by being a indecisive wuss
and gets everything shoved into his ass by the plot whether he actualy wants it or not nevermind deserving it

if you like the basic japanese isekai harem plot than this might be a good timewaster for you if not well then i recommend skipping

1* for the plot (lets be honest its so copy and paste it should be plagiarism)
2* for the art + my pity for the artist i hope he or she made good money from this
=>3/10

Dex-chan lover
artist is good but author is bad
I would explain why author is bad but it doesnt matter because even if author fix all his mistakes it would be 5 at best becuse story has nothing catches the eye

Users who are viewing this thread