Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

cpz

"Hey kashim, what's that?"
A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

Edit: anyway, I'm sure the mc will beat him.

Aggregator gang
Why didn't they just killed her off ? And how they were captured so easy ??? Like c'mon dude ! The other dude too should just had finished the dude with one punch before he could summon the elemental. One month to see that the mc's are just too stupid to win their fights.
Edit: They didn't even needed to kill them, just knock them down.

Double-page supporter
I love how they just surrendered to him, despite the fact they commented in earlier chapters that each group would have done better against the other enemy.

Aggregator gang
The wind spirit wasn't a bad guy and the poor writing has been confirmed. What was the point of having our two heroines prove they can win by themselves only to transform them into damsels in distress in the next panel ? It would have been good if they did the saving instead of Taichi but no, we're being fed a cliché development.
Everything that was accomplished during this chapter has been reduced to naught at the end of it so it was totally pointless. Good job, author.

Ok just wtf is this author doing. He does an asspull just to make the MCs lose fights they should win only to then use another asspull to power them up.
First the MC loses a fight against a monster that can only be defeated with magic even though he has shown the ability to cover himself in a magic barrier. So obviously the only solution is to give our MC an op wind spirit. DUH!
Then we have the 2 girls "playing around" in a live or death fight. When they finally get serious and win, the enemy doesn't die from what should be a fatal chest wound and even crosses her arm behind her head to relax cause, you know, that wouldn't hurt like hell and aggravate a wound like that. THEN the other enemy comes and casually heals the wounded one without the 2 girls interfering with that in any way because why stop an enemy from casting spells. NOTHING can go wrong with that, right?
And how do they react to now having multiple enemies? No they didn't try to flee, how would fleeing make sense? Obviously they should surrender to be used as hostages and in whatever other plans that guy was talking about. DUH!
Of course all this was only for one reason. Previously defeated MC can get up and strike a cool pose while surrounded by wind aura to show how badass he is and how he is going to kick ass and save the day.

Edit: Sorry for the rant. When the girls won without an asspull powerup (like the mc got) i let my guard down and thought the quality went back up. Only to then be hit by all this nonsense i just rantet about.

Fed-Kun's army
The writing is definitely getting worse. Fight was choreographed awfully as well.

Dex-chan lover
I am unsure why the Male protagonist even needed an outside powerup. His power alone is enough to break the world. But even on the off-chance it's something asinine like, "he can't completely tap into that power yet." Wouldn't it make more sense to have him pull from within? I guess it's good they didn't use friendship as the crux. Because we'd be complaining about that instead.

There were hundreds of ways to have this play out better. But I think we can all agree that having the girls give in and somehow get tied up- with nothing stopping them from using magic even tied up as they are- leaves a very bad taste in the mouth. Could have had them at least be beaten down and unconscious or in the midst of fight.

Dex-chan lover
Asspull after asspull after asspull... how much more can the story's anus take before the story doesn't even have a story left?

Contributor
Breaking news: MangaDex users suddenly realize that a series titled "Isekai Cheat Magician" is poorly written

RPqqvHN.png

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion
because hack writers dont know how to make an encounter challenging without making shit OP.
This MC is so powerful and can destroy the planet, but this other guy is immune to physical damage, so MC cant do anything, but wait MC just got a new super power.

Its like kids in a playground.
4114d6443440be801dfba666ee674367aedad5e385b0cfd2c46c0d52ba3408f2.jpg

Aggregator gang
@xyzzy Well, I came because of the cute girl on the cover. As a Groping Believer, I don't need much more to attract me.

Users who are viewing this thread