Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
It would be more entertaining if the MC killed off those people tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@Kierlak
And killing the Joker does not make Batman corrupted like the Joker, it's Batman killing a murderous criminal either in self defense or the defense of another. Otherwise you are claiming the woman that shoots a rapist is just as evil as the rapist.

(not replying to you directly, as i agree with you, but just adding to the topic in general.)

So if I remember from some police training video, they tell you some very good pointers about gun safety, shoot to kill, and self defense. When you hold a gun w/ safety on, loaded or not, never point it at another person unless you have the intent to shoot them. If you do shoot someone, whether you kill them or not, be prepared to be sued for it. Because the receiver of the bullet will always have some one grieving claiming it wasn't necessary.

So when you aim your gun at someone be prepared to shoot, and if you shoot be prepared to back up every moment to justify the need to shoot.

That being said, ppl trust the word of a police officer more in the court then a random citizen. And some times the only justification you need is "I thought he had a gun.", "I was afraid for my life.", or "I believed he was going to kill me." to satisfy self defense.

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity The Rookie is the first time I've seen a series handle a cop killing someone as realistically as it did. It's interesting how much procedure a lot of "police procedural" series leave out.

Dex-chan lover
was that pages suppose to be bad ass moment? really?
andddd.. out of gas.. as usual.. if you haven't been playing or watched DragonBall series.. and they got away..
sighs..

this `arc` is fucking trash.. for fuck sake..
before it was good to read..

Fed-Kun's army
This MC is fucking dump.
He got extra power for a LIMITED time and instead of using it to finish the job, he started playing "beat me up" with the cat...

Aggregator gang
In re the "heroes": they are young and inexperienced.
Way OP for their understanding of the world.
So, yes, doing dumb stuff is par for the course; they don't have the experience required to know any better.

In re the "bad guys": Battle Junkies doesn't begin to cover it... it does, actually. The real bad is the noble hiring them, as he does have an Evil Plan.
The two of them? No conscience, no remorse, except... they had no problems with letting the farmers and smugglers vacate the area prior to commencing hostilities; they were willing to wait until that had been accomplished.
So, while having no qualms about killing, they do want it to serve a purpose; backstabbing her party of adventurers during the subjugation served a purpose, it provided sustenance for the red sphere.
The farmers and smugglers perishing during their conflict would have no positive benefit for them, so why waste the lives that could be harvested later?
That would be the pragmatic evil interpretation, at least.
It's possible it was just that there would be no challenge involved, so it would be a waste of effort; that's the pure Battle Junkie interpretation.
Either way, it didn't appear to be a concern for them as individuals, but rather that killing them would be a waste of effort with no benefit justifying it; less effort was involved in waiting for them to clear the area than would have been involved in killing them.
The cost/benefit analysis said let them go.
There was nothing personal involved, it was just policy...

Dex-chan lover
redraft
Easy, make your own amazing series. Surely you can make it better :^)

Group Leader
Stupid shit. If he can handle red element easily, he should've done so. Instead he let himself be a ragdoll just to let the power expire when the villains are escaping. Oh well, I guess I'll just fap to Altair's image in the credit page.

Aggregator gang
So he taunted them for like 20 minutes just to let them escape after being warned that his power wouldn't last, and he's supposed to look cool?????? The girls also seemed to be willing to humor the "combat junkie" on a rematch (not to mention refusing to kill her), even though she was willing to kill the protagonist without a second thought and sell them as sex slaves. This is unbelievably awful writing. Nobody actually enjoys reading this, do they? It doesn't even have decent fanservice to justify a niche following like most the other shit-tier edgy titles.

yo i like badass moments but this is just pathetic. the MCs are so stupid that its genuinely hard to read...

Users who are viewing this thread