Isekai Cheat Magician

You know what? This plot and the story are SOOO cliché that it's actually kinda refreshing to see such a generic "The MC Is goated and cares about everyone and thinks they can become a better person, unless you touch his heroine's, then he'll whoop your ass." troupe. I remember actually liking this cause it was so cliché.

Double-page supporter
Trust me,the manga is way better than anime,the anime made the series so boring,i only watched it till episode 9,in the manga taichi has emotions if he sees a girl but in anime,he is like doesnt know wth is a girl and they made the elf girl yuri like in anime but she actually also gets embarrassed if she sees taichi,so read the manga,the anime sucks

Dex-chan lover
@Bottersnike
Has this been dropped? I have no desire to snipe, so if it has, can you let me know?
I get it if you're just taking a break/behind/dead from corona-chan, but... if you could tell us...?

@seraphus i think so 5 months no updates @bottersnike and also works with another scan group so it might have just got lost in the sauce last online yesterday and last upload of anykind was for the other group 6 days ago.

Please @bottersnike is this offically dropped or just forgotten either way i think it would be fair to have someone upload something at this point @seraphus

CRINGE this so shit, and I can't even watch hxh without two ads of shitty animation isekai cheat magician. this should not exist, downvote

Users who are viewing this thread