Isekai Cheat Magician

Sadly this manga's translation feel behind the anime dub. I'm not blaming anyone and I know that sometimes it beyond control it's just a hollow feeling when u know what's going to happen because you watch the anime.

I also know that the anime and manga are different but not different enough for me.

Aggregator gang
Anyone know where I can find the cheat magician, guys? I can't see it beyond "ooh, special magics" and"apparently not as special"

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped after the second chapter, I might've expected too much from a basic isekai story. I just want to find something good to read that isn't the same as 8 others

Dex-chan lover
This is like one of those tabletop RPGs where no matter how clever the plan, or how good the roll, the GM always lets the villain get away via fiat, and the players end up feeling cheated.

Double-page supporter
Ya no real story boring cookie cutter mc still can’t believe this got an anime

Not only it's copy-paste of typical isekai tropes, but execution of them is just awful. And I'm not talking about lazy bullshit like "adventure guild" and random numbers for numbers sake that plaque isekai. There is no logic to events that happens. Characters can spam you with huge nonsense exposition monologue, but act just for the sake of the acting. Calling MC one-dimensional would be overstatement.

I don't think this manga is bad. It's just so generic and forgettable that I can't manage to enjoy it. Every time I read a chapter I instantly forget it exists until it appears in my follows again. This one isn't for me.

I don't really follow anitubers or "manga review" channels but I can almost feel the hate train for this average (or below average at worst) isekai coming straight from Youtube.
If anything the art and pacing is way better than the anime, which is like a 5/10 - CR has it at 1 lmao.

Anyway, everyone is entitled to their own opinion obviously, and this is simply a random isekai that became cool to hate.

Dex-chan lover
can anyone tell at what chapter did anime end or does manga do thigs differently, so its better to start from chap 1?

This read like the base model isekai that every other isekai builds off of.

The story is so generic, the characters have no depth, the writing is awfull and corny. I think even eating some cardboard would be less bland.
I literally almost fell asleep reading this and I could only make it to chapter 5.

Please give me back the time I lost on this.

lol i remember trying out the anime and dropping on the 2nd episode. XD. It's soooo bad. lol ima give the manga a try.

just kidding lmao XD

Users who are viewing this thread