Isekai Cheat Magician

Lazy writing even compared to Isekai manga standards. What a waste of resources to be adapted into an anime. NTR would be the only thing to salvage this manga into at least being something unique.

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit here we go again, another trash to eat.

Hopefully there's no cringy character interaction like kenja no garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
lol. Dude gets his left arm cut off, 2 chapters later his right arm is missing instead 😂 Hollywood levels of QC there.

Fed-Kun's army
Stopped at chapter 3. Explanation of concepts take pages, are too long and seem meaningless as they feel like something you already know but put in fancy words filling the dialogue bubbles. Story has the same problem with the previous issue, takes pages or even chapters to reach a meaningful point in the story.
If you came for the anime tiddies from the cover, don't waste your time. Not even the jiggle joggers are delivered correctly in the manga.
Good thing they decided to animate this shit so it can get more people to hate this.

Start seems interesting but then as the story goes it becomes shitty and cliche, not a problem but the tons of info to read and the pacing makes it unenjoyable to read. Eh better than the sage one cus that one was fucking boring like literally one chapter then the rest becomes plain shit. But obviously their friend got summoned too but to the one who summoned the circles instead and he will become the antagonist hahaha too cliche but interesting for some reason. If what i said wont be true i feel like he will still be the antagonist. Ill still peek on the updates time to time after the boring small group antagonists.

It might appear painfully unoriginal and boring but it hides that fact behind a clever derivative and unexciting disguise

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i can't... The autor give more attention to that shit sadistic smile of the villains, and trow away the history, this is so boring and the battles... OMG, they Just make battles to show how useless the girls in the manga are and how "cool and strong" the MC is, and the worst thing here are how easy the girls fall in love.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i love isekai, but this...THIS I CAN'T READ WITHOUT CRY BLO-… ok but well, Just look at the rating.

Japanese people need to cheat in real life to make any difference lmao. It’s another world, just get better at the thing your good at. Giving away cheats is brainless writing

Well what can i say
I dissapointed for giving this series a chance
The villain is third rate
The deus ex machina is god damn strong
And
Sighhhh

Users who are viewing this thread