Isekai Cheat Magician

I feel slightly ever more retarded after reading this manga.

Seriously, stop spewing out more generic shit. It's saturating the market.

Double-page supporter
Out of all the isekai manga or any other genre they could have adapted into an anime they chose probably the worst one, which imo is worse than doing a shitty adaption of a good manga.

Can these japs like not cheat? It’s like children who installed scripts in cs go or something. Literally takes all the fun out of a concept which can be cool. And can they not act like complete pussies, are all japs brainwashed to be bland dumbasses?

Aggregator gang
@sodez I'm guessing you're joking, but on a sites like KM that's actually common rhetoric even though almost anyone that reads manga would die in seconds to any lightweight female amateur MMA fighter.

Is this the adaptation of the LN or WN?

Because the elf gets raped in the WN or that is what i read from some forums

Dex-chan lover
I usually like pretty much every trashy isekai out there but even I can't stomach this. Kinda reminds me of Sonic the hedgehog story in terms of writing.

Aggregator gang
I just found out that this shit have an anime. Japan get your shit together dudes, I read a Lot of shit and badly writen isekai, but this one was the one that I Just couldn't being myself to read anymore. I hope Japan and his people can become better in the future and don't give animes to shits like this one.

I feel like my biggest problem with this is it does too much telling and not enough showing, like there is so much inner monologue about things that have either already been explained, would be better explained with visuals rather than just text bubble or that don't need explanation at all. It becomes increasingly boring having to read through walls of text before we can move onto what the wall is talking about or just the next scene.

I enjoy this manga. I was surprised when the anime overtook it, though. I know some anime go off on a tangent, but I am hoping they have kept true to the story. I want to see what happens after the anime finished. Could take awhile. Not like I can do anything, so I will just be patient. Thanks guys/girls

They should just adapt mangas from the 80~90's if the current authors can't produce anything better than this. Because this is really bad even among the sea of trashy isekai we've been getting lately.

Maybe this isn't profound literature, but it's fun and relaxing, and the art is good. I don't know why so many people hate on it (or the anime, for that matter).

One of the premier red flags of mass produced Isekai is a really small main cast with very weakly written supporting characters. I knew that going in, so I was able to just read through it without being actually irritated or anything by it. Still, I am profoundly amazed at how cardboard these characters and this story is. This is a great exercise in "what not to do" for any aspiring authors out there.

Contributor
Apparently, the manga adaption of this is going to end in like a month or so.

How many times has an isekai LN adaptation been cancelled? Usually they print money by just existing.

Users who are viewing this thread