Isekai Cheat Magician

This MC is so fucking retarded that he lets the enemy beat him up into a pulp before EVERY fucking fight. There's no fucking point to that, right? And even when his power is running on a time limit, he fucks around throwing bullshit dialogue and letting the enemy beat him up and then says "hehehe I'm not taking any damage" or "look, it didn't take me long to recover", then one minute later he shits his pants because his power ran out, and the enemies escape safely like they were just taking a stroll. Not that it matters, because this retard would have let them go anyway.

Being blessed by enemies like this moron must be nice. Because if you win then you win, but if you lose... nothing happens. Just come back and try again until eventually figure out a way to win against this moron.

This shit got an anime? REALLY? jesus christ they will give any trash tier Isekai an anime now a days.
There is actually so many good Isekai's that have a better story than this, Hell I've seen better CN manga have good plot, story and characters

The author can't make antagonist other than having curvy smile and torturing people for no particular reason :/

Basically any trash isekai, readable but short and you'll forget about it soon anyways

Dex-chan lover
Haters gonna hate. Just shows how pathetic some people are, hating so hard on stuff but still following and reading it, just hilarious.
Get a life you foolish losers

I hope this went popular, I just want to invest on that short haired girl on cover's rule34 lmao

Dex-chan lover
rie takanashi isn't just the queen of isekai
she's queen of destruction

EXCLPOZION

what the hell happen i dont understand so there party became 2 parts? or should i say 2 man party only?

Dex-chan lover
Wow! The rating for this is ridiculously all over the place. Normaly the ratings converge on a single number (except w/ high on 1 and 10).

I guess ppl don't know what to think about it or just have very different opinions.

In my opinion this series should defined as the baseline for strong start MC isekai. It is what you would expect form an isekai but not necessarily unique. As a Good point the author at least sticks to the setting, constraints, and character behavior that he has laid out in advance.

Things it does not have:
- specifically building harem MC or women that flock to male MC for no reason.
- God like magic/ skills that solve everything regardless of situation.
-Nieve since of justice or view of the world based on "Japan's peace".
-plot convenient warp of events to suit MC beliefs of ex-macina.
-revenge/ tragic backstory/angnst

Things it does:
-possible dual MC (male and female duo.)
-females that probably like male MC but not specifically trying to get into his pants
-every woman has fetish sized rack usually with somewhat revealing clothes. (just not bikini armor lvl)
-Over powered strong type powers. (just stronger than average genius lvl, not solve everything god lvl).
-standard swords and magic midevil setting
-adventurers guild w/ start at low rand (but ranking up fast cus strong protags)
-bad guys prone to suggest raping female characters. ( in case you were in doubt who was the bad guy).

You decide if it is to your taste or not.

Dex-chan lover
For people who could level a country, they can't even beat up two people

Fed-Kun's army
While the title might sound like derivative garbage written by a three year old...no, I guess that's about right.

Users who are viewing this thread